Helping Unify Vision and Drive Execution
Tower Strategy has worked extensively across the FORTUNE 500 and Private Equity portfolio companies to establish a clear vision for their organizations and to then cascade that vision down into multi-year goals, the strategies needed to achieve them and a progressive set of tactics to execute against those strategies. Typically delivering a 3-5 year Crawl-Walk-Run plan as the resulting operational roadmap, we provide clients with not only broad direction but also the specific actions needed to win in the next quarter and to create long-term resilience and advantage in their fast-changing markets.
Why? We understand no organization has the luxury to wait until next year for results. And short-term successes yield not only more immediate returns but often also serve as the foundation for the long-term. And that, with the pace of change our clients face, long-rage plans lacking an eye towards resilience based on anticipated structural changes in markets are destined to become outdated.
Questions We Help Answer:
- What underserved market opportunities are available to my business?
- How is my value chain evolving over the next 5 years and how do I stay relevant?
- What level of budget and resourcing do we need to meet our goals?
- How do we need to restructure our organization to support our vision and strategy?
- Can we create clear, simple guidelines to keep mid-level management’s efforts and investments aligned with corporate goals?
Our Strategic Planning Services Include:
- Visioning and corporate strategy development
- Division and brand-level business planning
- Business case development
- Alternatives analysis and scenario planning
- Strategy governance models
- Organizational assessment
"Tower Strategy provided my team with unprecedented, deeply relevant strategic guidance as we moved into new markets. Their approach to meet our needs was collaborative, on point and realistic in meeting goals upon execution."
-Head of US Channel Strategy, Pfizer
Your Strategy May Be Dead On Arrival
Learn about the top eight issues we see around strategic planning and what you can do to avoid the pitfalls.
DELIVERING MEASURABLE SHARE AND PROFIT GAINS IN THE NEXT QUARTER AND BEYOND
Tower Strategy helps market incumbents unlock stalled out growth. Or, in the case of declining revenue or profitability, to reinvigorate their corporations, operating divisions and brands. Using our proprietary Market-Advantage ™ framework, we are best-in-class at diagnosing the specific individual factors that drive share and profit performance in markets, our clients’ gaps relative to those drivers and the specific investments and tactics needed to overcome those performance gaps. Not just from a strategic perspective but also in terms of the structural and financial constraints hampering success. We do much more than provide a vision or strategy, we provide a clear operational roadmap for how to execute against that vision and strategy.
We’ve provided such services across the full range of our target industries. And while we focus on achieving long-term differentiation and advantage for our clients, we also recognize the need for immediate gains. Senior leadership teams and the Board are seldom patient when it comes to investment. As a result, we’re just as focused on “stroke of the pen,” quick-hit gain opportunities (e.g., realigned channel incentives) as we are on longer-term builds (e.g., NPD).
Questions We Help Answer:
- How can we better manage the share-margin trade-off?
- Why are we losing share in our core markets?
- Where should our product enhancement efforts focus?
- How do we better evangelize the channel and become a supplier of choice?
- How much runway is left in our market and what can we do to reinvigorate it?
Our Core Market Growth Services Include:
- Market and Customer Insights
- Product and Service Optimization
- Program Evaluation and Improvement
- Channel Strategy and Expansion
- New Segment Targeting
- Pricing Analysis / Revenue Management
- Sales and Marketing Optimization
“You guys are uniquely differentiated at defining the specific factors that drive success in our markets and how to act on those drivers.”
- Division President at a $6B Industrial and Technology Solutions Player