IDENTIFYING AND IMPLEMENTING REALISTIC COST OPTIMIZATION OPPORTUNITIES
Understanding that the bottom line is a priority concern for any organization, Tower Strategy identifies and integrates cost management activities to provide a comprehensive performance and value matrix to clients. Helping them not only pinpoint where the cost optimization or productivity improvement opportunities lie but by also rolling up our sleeves and helping them capture those opportunities.
We assist clients throughout the cost management lifecycle, from initial financial forecasting through identifying and implementing specific cost control and productivity enhancement measures. Leaning on our proprietary Load Balancing ™ framework, we help our clients identify and implement realistic opportunities to recover value through centralizing and consolidating resources and processes and improving the way in which their headcount is deployed. Opportunities which lead to reduced overlap and redundancy. While maintaining or improving the quality of service delivery to stakeholders and customers.
- Where is our organization too fat? To thin?
- What realistic expectations can we set for an improved cost structure?
- How do our resources (number and types of people) need to be reworked to capture those savings?
- Which practices will allow for discipline and accountability within our Shared Services?
- Shared Services Optimization
- Enterprise Cost Management
- Best Practices Identification and Application
- Cost Analysis and Budget Formulation
- Financial Forecasting